Monday, June 22, 2015

3 Things I'm Loving this Week

1. Serial--the podcast
The podcast covers the story of a man who has served 15 years of his life sentence. Many, including the reporter, have begun to question his conviction. Each episode allows you to discover something new about the case along with her. We listened to all twelve episodes while on the road this weekend. Spoiler alert--the ending leaves a bit to be desired. I'm excited to begin listening to Undisclosed--the podcast, which follows the story as it continues to unfold.

2. Time with friends--whether a spontaneous trip to Sprouts with a friend or a girls weekend away, summer is the perfect time to spend time quality time with friends without all the stress of school and other plans getting in the way.

3. Crock-pot chocolate chip cookie bars--these are amazing! There is something about preparing something a few hours ahead of time that I love. I prefer to get most of my food prep done an hour or so before dinner and then all I have to do is put it in the oven, on the stove, etc. This recipe provides a way for me to make dessert ahead of time. It is also perfect because it keeps the cookies nice and warm should you need to transport them to a friends house for dinner. Food, Faith and Fitness did a great job on this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment