Tuesday, June 30, 2015

3 Things I'm Loving This Week

We are half-way through summer--closer to school starting back than ever. It's always a strange time--looking forward to school starting back but trying not to be consumed with plans for the fall, struggling to enjoy summer while the upcoming demands begin to loom larger. 

This week I'm pinning lots of ideas for my classroom. 

My list of things that I'm loving this week will give you an idea of what I've been up to lately (aka not much!)

This stuff smells SO good. I want to wash my hands all the time. I keep this in my kitchen and it motivates me to wash my hands after cracking eggs and handling chicken. Previously I would have just used the dawn.

OMG! After Whole30 I didn't think I would want a LaraBar again. I keep them around for emergency snacks but they definitely lost their luster...UNTIL I discovered this flavor. Sunday night we had a girls group and everyone brought dessert. I had this and it was just as satisfying without all the refined sugar!

I saw this Tervis while we were in Pigeon Forge. Adam agreed that I needed it so I ordered it as soon as I got home. The wonderful thing about ordering stuff MADE IN AMERICA is that, unlike my vacuum cleaner part that is still on the slow-boat from China, it arrives very quickly. I have been enjoying my Tervis for the past week--staying super hydrated. I especially love the straw lid.

I'd love to hear what you're loving this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment