Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Guests

This weekend my fabulous husband organized our storage shed a bit to make room to store the twin bed that is being replaced by a full size beauty (more on that in a minute).

When we first moved in there was quite a large rat out in the shed who ran off with a few of our sticky traps. However, he has not been seen for some time. Perhaps this was the reason.


Most people run from such unwanted guests, but my husband put him in a bucket to scare surprise me and then picked him up as you see here so that I could get a good look at the smelly substance he (or she) was releasing and even pet it. Adam never ceases to surprise me with his lack of fear--he is teaching me that creation is something to be enjoyed and respected (not conquered).

After releasing our uninvited guest into the woods, we made room in our home for the full size bed that was graciously loaned to us by the Beavers, which is now available for all out-of-town family and friends.

I'd like to invite you to the Waters home and entice you with the thrills of Hueytown, the taste of fresh veggies, the smell of Waters cinnamon rolls and the feel of a lovely, Sealy posture-pedic matress:


1 comment:

  1. This looks great Sybil! It sounds like y'all are very much enjoying married life. So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete